Friday, January 9, 2009

These pages...

Not a day goes by that I don't think about coming to this blog and writing... it is something I love to do - probably something I need to do. It is just that (at least for me) journaling out loud like this forces me to tap thoughts that I think might best be left where they are. I don't want to start getting all Oprahesque on you... maybe I should go drink a pot of coffee after this posting to regain my masculinity :)

For the few of you, my friends that check this blog from time to time, know I would value your prayers as I resolve to spend more time here this year thinking out loud and learning a few new things about myself.

Managable steps first... I will be back here this weekend.

7 comments:

3Strands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3Strands said...

I know I have enjoyed keeping up with youre family on Bens website, and this blog would give you a great opportunity to help folks who think they are alone in their lifes struggles, you have a great writing skill that comes from the heart, I hope you keep up the blog, I know I have enjoyed mine---God bless you and youre family....

melinda marie said...

Do you have a new baby yet? Looking forward to the blog updates!

Melinda

Cortney Genova said...

Sending lots of prayers your way! Looking forward hearing more from you! Cortney

~Karley~ said...

I've followed you for quite a while. I check here often knowing that the day will come when you'll be ready to share more of your story. Your strength is admirable. ((HUGS))

Shannon said...

I think of you and your family more often than I can count on my fingers and toes daily. I think of Ben as I fall asleep at night. I think of Ben when I wake in the morning. I pray and I know he is giving you all srength and courage everyday. I fight my own very huge battles everyday that many know about and others are kept "in my heart" and I think of your "Big Ben" and just what his short life still means to so many... the courage...
Please keep writing. If only just to let your heart go every once in a while.
God Bless,
Shannon

Jo Rocha said...

Tom, thank you for sharing. We love the picture of yours with Ben sitting on your lap. Thousand words can not describe... Indeed. We know.
Congratulations with the birth of Emmi. May she bring much joy to your hearts.
We hope you received our CD and that you enjoy the music.
Blessings,
Jo & Kristien Rocha - Belgium
parents of Steven+